Monday, June 26, 2006

ex-factor

I spent my after work hours with my ex-hubby (The Hulk) because I was feeling down and sad for vague reasons. We slept together, literally (without THAT word your thinking). We woke up after five hours with our arms locked to each other, thats been our habit eversince (even if we fought the night before, come morning we're inseperable), and i still like that habit but no can do. We woke up at the same time with the banging of his neighbor telling him to have lunch already (of course, they didn't know i was in there) so, he just told them to go away. We looked at each other. He smiled and closed his eyes. I sat up and plugged the earphones of my iPOD to my ears and played "once in a lifetime" by Freestyle (foreign group). I listened to it for a few seconds and plugged the left earphone to his right ear, i told him he should play it to one of his gigs. H said yes he will. Then my tears slowly betrayed me--they fell. He asked what was wrong, i told him not to worry because for the first time in history it was NOT because of him. He wiped my tears but i asked him to get the bag of tissue i had in my purse. he said to wipe it with his pillowcase (aint he a gentleman?) so, i did and added some snot on it. He finally handed me my stack of tissue after a few minutes. i fell asleep and he went out to eat lunch with his brother and when he came back i asked him (jokingly but in a pacutie tone) if i can have hte 1liter Clairol shampoo. He looked at me and smiled. he said, OK just to make you smile . Then, i smiled and kissed him. Thank you, i said. He added, the 1liter conditioner (in separate bottle) also i dont know why.

Our relationship was chaotic. It was contradicted by everybody and everyone we know. He had done enough damage on me to last me another lifetime but now, i'm learning to forget that. I may have problems forgiving him of what he did but i can try to forget that and eventually forgive him. I don't have ill-feelings towards him. I even continue seeing him once in a while. He's a nice guy. He's sweet and manages to surprise me like what he did earlier.

We may or may not live with each other but at this point, for the both of us, we can't. we're interconnected, it may not be romantic but were good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home