Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Credits and Thanks

Thank you Bungek a.k.a Joy-joy for being patient and helping me with everything. I know there were times you wanted to slap me or argue with me--but you didn't.

Thank you Ava, Diane, and Loloy for providng me 'serbisyu publiko.' and taking care of the music and program.

Thank you Vanessa for calming me down in the midst of my shouting and shrieking and helping me get a grip of myself--after you saw me crying!haha

Thank you Tata for being a good sport and a great Host.

Thank you to my groomsmen: Asan, Omar, Chaxx and Moses; my cousins too, for also being patient and making the decorations work.

Thank you to my aunties and uncles who panicked when they heard I was crying with frustration.

Thank you to my Ate Tin-tin for providng me support. We miss you and ikaw nala talaga kulang!

Thank you to my Papa, Daddy-yo, and my new Mama for the support too--you know what I mean.

To my new Hubby, thank you for being patient and not freaking out when I was. You said everything will be fine--it wasn't, it was more than 'fine,' it was the perfect wedding!

Kisses!

xOxO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home