Monday, June 26, 2006

the afternoon kiss

i dont understanad why people do PDA (public display of affection). I mean, i'm not against to that if its HHWW (holding hands while walking--sabay sway) etcetara--just mild 'display' but if its public display of saliva exchange with tongue and heavy petting and kissing is another thing.

I was waiting in line one time outside of eMall (the ATM machine is right infront of the entrance/exit), music blaring in both of my ears from my ipod so i couldn't care less if there's a shoot-out going on on the next street or if the president get's kidnapped, I saw this odd couple (odd in the sense that they both look 'odd'--don't make me elaborate). Having the habit of observing people (i love creating stories about people's lives from afar). The two was in arms-lock, the guy a foot taller than the girl and had really dark brown skin color. He looked more non-Filipino but still asian and could be around 34 or 35. The girl on the other hand was wearing a white haltered top, hair down and a purse on her right arm. The moment they reached the line of plants (shrubs?) and the lane where the passenger-hogging taxis would line up, the guy immediatly leaned down and started kissing the girl torridly. Mind me, but there are certain torrid-kissing scenarios where it doesnt turn out disgusting and vomit-inducing, this one was an exemption.

So, they kissed and kissed some more. I looked around and saw some individuals with 'mixed' emotions (all negative-looking so, let me spare you). The college guys behind me in line were snickering; the old men on my right side, with cigerette butts all over there land area were disgruntled and disgusted. But, the most expressive individual of the movie-like-frame was the guy infront of me. After the couple started kissing he turned around just in time for me to catch his very funny reaction. His brows were furrowed; he looked as if he was just about to throw up from over-drinking. He was smoking so he threw the cigerette and squashed the flicker with his left foot and walk-out, fuming i assume in his mind.

After a good 5minutes, the sensational kiss was over. I assume they came from the moviehouse because it was wednesday (day for new movies) and surely, they did quite a lot of saliva-exchange in the theater. The guy led the girl into the taxi and bid her a goodbye kiss--just a peck on the kiss. So, what was the kiss before that for? My stories always gets messed up in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home