Monday, February 02, 2009

A Wedding at 2 in the Afternoon Under the Stars

I was able to wear this 'happy' and pretty shoes...and go barefoot (bare feet?) at the reception.

Have 2 more instant flower girls, Princess and Tin-Tin--she sang too during the reception!

Got my lil' sister not arguing or snapping at me the

whole time--even if I was nasty (an understatement, really!) that day.

The whole mass and ceremony wasn't boring--JR and I were laughing from start to finish.

Realized Papa doesn't know what "wacky" means--and we were

able to capture a photo of him smiling (verrrry rare, maybe even the first)!


Had crazy and zany maid of honor, bridesmaids and groomsmen--this is our serious group picture.

L-R: Vanessa, Tata, Ava, Joy--shy daw sila, Then, moi, hubby, Omar dropped to the floor, Moses, CHaxx and Asan (shy din?).

Got some of my fave people there.

Danced with the men in my life. A Papa's girl and a new wife.

Sponsored my friends' separate photo shoot. Paging TATA!

Welcomed a second Mom.

Got the most gorgeous Calla lilies bouquet.

I didn't give it away--saved it for Mama.

Danced and partied under a starry-starry night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home