Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MOVING FORWARD

I’ve moved on. I left Cebu for the best of me. I moved to Manila (Pasay City to be exact) to find greener pastures economically and of course, to get better options of men.

Cebu is a melting pot of horndogs (Kurt C.), middle-aged frustrated men (The Hulk), sissies, and a good share of freakishly –annoying men (freaky boy). The sissy part is the common denominator of the rest. Coincidentally, all three contacted me for the past couple of months. And funny thing is, the word NO is a bit popular these days.

Kurt C. texted me last month informing me that it’s his birthday and that he was alone in his pad. He asked me if I would like to come over, I asked him why. Then without hesitating, he asked me if I would like to sleep (have sex) with him. I answered him bluntly, NO. I mean, I could have before, when I was still smitten by him. But, now, Na-ah! Repulsion is stronger.

Then, Freaky Boy under the influence of alcohol asked for a kiss. According to him, since I’m moving, I can just spare him a little kiss. Bluntly, without any effort to sound or look apologetic, I said NO.

Finally, I met up with The Hulk a couple of days before I left. I couldn’t get him off me. His hands and lips were all over me. Being an asshole for all times, he told me without hesitation (what’s up with this men?!) that he owned me. And that I shouldn’t sleep with another guy or even have a relationship with anybody. That made me laugh. But the cherry on the pie was when he told me that he too would be moving to Manila either the next month or first thing next year. That caught my attention. I told him bluntly, NO.

The problem with this guy is that he’s very territorial and possessive without having concrete grounds for it. He thinks that I’m a piece of object that he can carry around whenever he wants to. He has to go.

Cebu is so yesterday.

I’ve moved on and the last thing I need is baggage and doubts. Besides, I’ve set myself on a new prospect. I don’t want to ruin my chances with my past looming over me. That’ll blow my luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home