Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Yummy Proverbial One

I'm going nuts again. I have met my ideal proverbial one. Slowly and surprisingly i am feeding the incessant obsession for him.


An intellectual. He has wisdom for even mundane things. A soft-spoken individual with such finesse for everything in this world. Though he's in the high heavens galloping with everything he wishes and loves, he still manages to be a part of the crowd.


I am wishing hard, even to the extent of wishing to a wishing well that my colleague found on one of our 'excursions'--in which for sure, that wishing-well is profit based for the well-wished owner.


Yesterday, i could not stop staring at him. I pretended to be listening to every word he was saying--actually, i was listening to him intently, i didn't want to miss anything he was saying. He has nice flawless and rosy skin. Sexy. Nice teeth. Euphimistic laughter. Even the white-strands of hair and his gotee was sexy--exuding intelect. my own George Clooney--le sigh, le sigh. A man of passion and nothing else. How i wanted to hug him and kiss him. Years never really stopped me from admiring someone, especially with his intellect (why can i not stop talking about his intellect?).


But, he is heavens...and i am earth. For now i will suffice my longing for him with the times we were together...and how SEXXXYYYY and YUMMMMYYY he looked.



1 Comments:

Blogger howling said...

I have no idea how this man managed to enchant you, but I'm feeling extreme jealousy already. He might be good in theory, but might fall short in practice. Hmmmm. I'm going to be obsessing about this for a while. Is that pic really you?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home