Monday, February 16, 2009

PART TWO: REGENT SANTOS

Earlier today, my area manager, HRG representative, regent santos and I had a meeting about the problem. I tried to stay calm but unfortunately, I wasn't. I was asked to talk about the issue. I did--my voice cracking as the words slip from my mouth, tears started falling. last weekend, I thought I was already OK but clearly, I wasn't.

Regent Santos immediatly started talking, bringing up issues that were totally separate or different from the situation. He was trying to force both our AM and HRG rep to take his side and believe him. HE WAS MOCKING ME--worse, he was doing it without hesitation right infornt of the higher OPS! I can't believe this!

Then, the HRG rep asked me, what I want to happen. I told them since I have definite plans already of resigning in 2 weeks, if possible that I be assigned to a different Team Lead. He retorted, 'better make it quick.' I'm not sure if this being has been advsied that during this kinds of 'sessions' professionalism is greatly admired. So, I didn't take notice of him. Our AM was already signalling for him to stop be he just won't. As if he thought that all this was a game or a joke! Amazing how totally detached he is from reality! I wnated to smack him hard until he becomes sensible but, again, this is the time that professionlism is highly regarded.

Finally, the HRG rep said that being transferred to a different team is not an option. We're stuck with each other until I submit my resignation.

But get this! just a while ago, a collegue asked me if last friday--if in any way did i threaten his family. I told her definitely NO! I may be upset but, I'm not that stupid! She said, because Regent Santos said that I did. OH MY FUCKING GOD! He's playing dirty! It prompted more tears but, I collected myself, took calls and informed our AM about it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home