Friday, June 30, 2006

daily-s

My colleague and friend The Flash (not his real name also) earlier tonight was complaining about usual stuff (how work sucks, etcetera, etcetera). Then i asked him, you've been drinking before you're shift, eh? Then he lughed, adding that he won't comment further. He said he came from a wedding and asked me to guess what was hte motiff of the wedding. I looked at him...thinking. He was wearing a printed shirt with green leaves (Duh! leaves ARE green). SO, i smiled and said without any humor or whatsoever of trying to be funny (well, they think i always add humor with my comments), LEAVES?

He laughed. It was green.

***

It'll be my SIL (i don't know the exact meaning, all i know the letter-L means LEAVE) tomorrow. Sadly, i wont have my party-crazed friends to go out with because they either have work or more work. SOme of my friends might also be doing something freaky--like studying or something. So, i have to entertain myself besides blogging.

Will watch though the new Superman movie (Superman Returns) with my cousin after she does her freaky thing--studying. Out of curiosity, why are the superhero movies have their sequels with the word RETURNS--Batman Returns, etc.? Must be a hollywood thing.

Can't wait to see Superman Returns and see that Routh guy kick the villains' asses. I'm also curious to see the quality of the CG (comp. graphics, geek) because during trailers he looks so anime-ish or something. He doesnt have a flaw on his face (or must be a really good foundation that he used). Don't like Bosworth as the L. Lane, she looks so... old.

***

I have a dilemma. I'm thinking if i should invite Kurt Cobain into my friend's list in friendster (yah, yah i have one. why do you freaking care?). If i do, he'll be able to see my pics and eventually discover i'm keeping this blog and he's one of the main character in my stories. That'll annoy him. Hmmm....in that case, maybe i should :) haha that would be interesting.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home