Monday, July 03, 2006

What the...

I take in calls full of crap and stupidity for a living and it's absolutely NOT fun.

One of my calls just ended a few minutes ago. He had a british or english accent. SO, after i wrap up the call and the details, he asks me, where are you physically located. I answered him, Philippines. Then he asks, in Manila (freakin foreigners, they think Manila is the only city in the country. stupid morons)? I said no, in cebu, central part of the country. Then he asks, where's that. I said central (the have Central Standard Time and they dont know what's central is?)...middle part of the country. Then he shots back, middle of nowhere?

I wanted to answer him, YES, i'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm taking in the call with a banana leaf telephone set and a piece of a tree for a computer.

I said, I'm in Cebu.

Then comes another moron on the line.

ARGHHH!

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Blogger said...

made u think we're more intelligent than those freakin' caucasians, ayt?! ;-)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Biankeeta said...

haha i'd hate to admit it but, YES :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home