Monday, July 17, 2006

trippin'

My baby sister and my Dad was here a few days ago to help me move to my new place and send off my elder sister, Gael-a (not her real name also) to Manila since she'll be taking the review proper for the Bar exams this Sept. Also, of course it was my baby sister's 17th birthday last friday. To this, I'm broke.

We ate out for lunch as a family at an Eat-all-you-can restaurant (my Dad loves eating in those kind of places). After having our stomachs full (with a series of several trips to the buffet table), my elder sister decided we should start taking pictures. So, we did. As expected my elder sister suggested a funny thing. She told our baby sister to pose by the buffet table so we can take a pic of her and that she can post it in her friendster account and tab it as her 'handa' for her birthday.

***

I thought before that my pagka-maldita, direct and mataray will shoo away possible relationships and 'admirers' (for the lack of a better word to use) but to my dismay (and worst) i got a new stalker. Let's call him Freaky Boy.

Freaky Boy would constantly text me even if most of the time i don't reply. One time he told me he'll be out biking and after an hour he texted telling me that he's on top of the mountain and that he can see my house from the top...what the?! Also, one time i was out with my team mates and just before i went home he texted me telling me that he saw me and that i looked pretty on that day...this gave me goosebumps. I asked him where he saw me...he said, it doesnt matter and that he'll tell me the next time he sees me...then i replied, by saying so you've qualified yourself as a stalker.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home