Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My name betrayed me

Eversince I can remember there's always something that happens on or before my birthday--most of the time bad. Bad weather. Scratches here and there. Fights (cat fight?).

So, eto and walang kupas na ka-weirduhan...

See the red line on my nose bridge? That's my 'jinxed' version for my 25th birthday--yipeee!

Frog 'accidentally' dropped my name stand on me--he's kinda clumsy. I was on the bed lying down and he was sifting through the cds for the playstation and BAMMMM!! I thought my face was on fire! Sissy that I am for pain, I cried like a baby. Masakit kaya! Considering that the drop was about 4-5ft! OUCHIEEEE!

Ironic that my own name betrayed me haha! my name stand says: BNX (read as BIANX). I asked frog to get me ice and yes indeed he did! he literally got me ONE cube of ice--di ko naman sinabi na ICES hahaha

Now, I'm having this kinda borderline headache and I feel kinda nauseous.

Jinxed. Happy Birthday to me indeed!

p.s. naka-smile pa ako kahit masakit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home